Ziqi Wang received his M.S degree at UCLA ECE Department in 2020, and his B.Eng. degree in Electrical Engineering from Fudan University, China in 2018. He is currently pursuing his Ph.D. Degree in the Signal and Systems area at UCLA. Working as a graduate student researcher at Networked and Embedded Systems Laboratory (NESL), he is under the supervision of Prof. Mani B. Srivastava.
His research interests generally lie in the area of Mobile Sensing, Mobile Computing, Signal Processing, and Internet of Things, for example, detection and recognition of human activities with wireless sensing modalities. He is also interested in developing secure learning-enabled systems leading to fascinating applications, e.g., human-computer interaction and smart home management. Recently, he is devoted to design architectures for multimodal data collection and analysis, e.g, fusing the information from multiple sensors like camera, LiDAR, and UWB Radar to help robot systems build situational awareness.
Ziqi is recognized as the Outstanding Graduates of Fudan University in 2018, as well as Best Student Poster/Demo Honorable Mention at the ECE Annual Research Review of UCLA.
B.Eng. in Electronics and Information Science and Technology, Fudan University, 2018.
M.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, 2020.
(done at NESL)
- Wireless sensing and mobile computing
- Learning-enabled systems
- Internet of Things
- Protecting User Data Privacy with Adversarial Perturbations
Ziqi Wang, Brian Wang, and Mani B. Srivastava.
The 2021 ACM/IEEE Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN) Conference, May 2021. [ Details ]
- UWHear: Through-wall Extraction and Separation of Audio Vibrations Using Wireless Signals
Ziqi Wang, Akash Deep Singh, Luis A. Garcia, and Mani B. Srivastava.
SenSys '20: Proceedings of the 18th Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems, November 2020. [ Details ]
- RemedIoT: Remedial Actions for Internet-of-Things Conflicts
Renju Liu, Ziqi Wang, Luis A. Garcia, and Mani B. Srivastava.
BuildSys 2019, October 2019. [ Details ]
- Deep Residual Neural Networks for Audio Spoofing Detection
Moustafa Alzantot, Ziqi Wang, and Mani B. Srivastava.
the 20th Annual Conference of the International Speech Communication Association (INTERSPEECH 2019), September 2019. [ Details ]
- Ziqi Wang, Zhihao Gu, Junwei Yin, Zhe Chen, and Yuedong Xu. "Syncope Detection in Toilet Environments Using Wi-Fi Channel State Information." In Proceedings of the 2018 ACM International Joint Conference and 2018 International Symposium on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing and Wearable Computers, pp. 287-290. ACM, 2018.
- Best Poster Honorable Mention Award, UCLA Electrical & Computer Engineering Annual Research Review, 2019
- Outstanding Graduates in Shanghai, 2018.
- First-class scholarship for outstanding students in Fudan University, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Second Prize of National Undergraduate Electronic Design Contest (Shanghai Area), 2017